Why we love Ben & Anna Natural Toothpaste:
- Smooth paste that is easy to apply to your toothbrush
- Feels just like regular toothpaste when your brushing your teeth
- Packaged in a jar so no more plastic tubes
- No parabens
- No EDTA
- No phthalates
- No triclosan
- No SLS
- No formaldehyde
- No peroxide
- No fluoride
- No microplastic
- Vegan, cruelty-free & gluten-free
The Ben & Anna White Natural Toothpaste is:
- Certified by NaTrue
- Certified vegan
- Supports ocean cleaning
- Packaging is low waste. The jar is glass, the lid is aluminium with a white plastic sheet inside.
Size: 100 ml
Use within 6 months of opening.
Use the wooden spatula to apply a small amount of toothpaste on to your tooth brush and brush teeth as normal. Dentists advise you brush your teeth for 2 minutes.
Aqua (Water), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Calcium Hydroxyapatite, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Aroma (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Camomile) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.