ShadeTM All-Natural Sunscreen
£3.35 – £9.75
We’ve been told to always put sunscreen on to protect from the suns harmful rays, which can burn your skin and cause cancer. However, studies show that many contemporary sunscreens pose a threat to the ocean environment.
One common ingredient in sunscreens is Oxybenzone which researchers have found harms coral and is in high concentrations at some of the world’s most popular reefs.
So if you’re looking for a eco-friendly sunscreen, then look no further. Shade™ All-Natural Sunscreen reflects 96% of the suns rays that can damage it and threaten your health and does not contain any Oxybenzone.
Made with just 4 natural ingredients, it provides you with an ideal protection of SPF25 and protects skin from the broadest spectrum of damaging UVA and UVB rays.
- 36% Shea Butter – 100% natural, Soil Association certified organic unrefined Shea Butter. Helps to keep your skin moisturised and healthy.
- 36% Coconut Oil – Soil Association certified unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil. Helps to moisturise your skin and keep it healthy.
- 10% Beeswax – Pure and unrefined this beeswax locks in moisture and has excellent water repellent properties.
- 18% Zinc Oxide – Premium quality uncoated, non-Nano Zinc Oxide. This is widely acknowledged as offering the safest, broadest spectrum sun protection possible.
To use: apply at least 15 minutes before going outside. Rub surface to soften. Apply generously to the skin and rub in well, repeat every 2 – 3 hours or after exposure to water or if you’ve been sweating.
Shade™ Sunscreen is 100:
- Non toxic: non-nano
- 100% natural
- Safe for all skin types
- Effective – tested to EU Standards
- Not tested on animals
Suitable for all skin types and all ages.
Ingredients: Butyrospernum parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), ZnO (Zinc Oxide), Cera Alba (Beeswax)
No Retinyl palmitrate
No Artificial perfumes
Please use within 12 months of opening.