What we love about the Yoga Flame – Dry Shampoo:
- Gives your hair a boost if you don’t have time to wash it before going out.
- Using dry shampoo means you can go longer between hair washes – great for the environment as it uses less water.
- Comes in a compostable bag
- You can decant the dry shampoo into the Dry Shampoo Tin for storage (do this carefully or you’ll end up covered in dry shampoo!)
- Decent size, 200g – will last ages
- Made in the UK by Primal Suds
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
Size: 200 grams
Scoop some onto your finger tips then rub into your roots and hair. Leave for a few minutes to let it work its magic, then brush your hair.
Maranta Arundinacea root powder (Arrowroot), Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) bark powder, Kaolin clay, Bentonite clay, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root powder, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) stem powder, Emblica officinalis (gooseberry) fruit powder, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder
We love the funky look and fun scents of the Primal Suds range.
The owners Andrew and Jen created Primal Suds because they wanted to move away from conventional soaps. Like us, they wanted to know what exactly is being absorbed into our bodies. What started off as them making soap for themselves quickly became Primal Suds.
The name Primal Suds reflects taking soap making back in time where mother nature provided the ingredients for soap.
All their products are natural and free from parabens, SLS and artificial fragrance. They don’t and won’t use palm oil, instead they use rapeseed oil which is kinder to the planet.
All their packaging is compostable and all their products are vegan and cruelty free (i.e., not tested on animals).