Why we love Ben & Anna Natural Toothpaste:
- Smooth paste that is easy to apply to your toothbrush
- Feels just like regular toothpaste when your brushing your teeth
- Packaged in a jar so no more plastic tubes
- No parabens
- No EDTA
- No phthalates
- No triclosan
- No SLS
- No formaldehyde
- No peroxide
- No microplastic
- Vegan, cruelty-free & gluten-free
The Ben & Anna White Natural Toothpaste with Fluoride is:
- Certified by NaTrue
- Certified vegan
- Supports ocean cleaning
- Packaging is low waste. The jar is glass, the lid is aluminium with a white plastic sheet inside. Comes with a wooden spatula.
Size: 100 ml
Fluoride content is 1450ppm which is the same as conventional adult toothpastes.
Use within 6 months of opening.
Use the wooden spatula to apply a small amount of toothpaste on to your tooth brush and brush teeth as normal. Do not swallow. Dentists advise you brush your teeth for 2 minutes.
Aqua (Water), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol/Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Xylitol, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Aroma (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Camomile) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Sodium Fluoride, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Fluoride content is 1450ppm. Suitable for adults.