Why we love this Years Off Anti-Ageing Moisturiser for Men:
- 100% Organic
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- No synthetics, alcohol or added water
- Highly concentrated & long-lasting
- Meticulously crafted in the UK by EarthZest Organics
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Size: 50 ml
Apply a pea-size amount to fingertips and massage in to moist face and neck using a circular motion. Use daily AM and PM after cleansing and toning or weekly as a deeply moisturising overnight mask.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. If product melts in hot temperatures, simply pop in the fridge for an hour or so. This will not damage it in any way.
100% organic pre-shave and aftershave balm contains the following ingredients (and nothing else):
- Organic Cocoa Butter – contains antioxidants and Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, and E which destroy free radicals in the skin before they cause damage.
- Organic Argan Oil – high levels of Vitamin E and saponins soften and reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin’s water lipid layer and neutralising free radicals and toxins.
- Organic Rosehip Oil – contains many bio-active ingredients such as Vitamins A, C and E, carotenoids and essential fatty acids to target dark spots and encourage cell rejuvenation.
- Organic Jojoba Oil – very similar to human sebum, it promotes skin elasticity and suppleness and prevents dehydration without causing greasiness or blocking pores.
- Organic Macadamia Oil – contains high levels of palmitoleic acid which is highly beneficial to ageing skin. It is easily absorbed and helps to soften the skin and reduce fine lines.
- Organic Avocado Oil – deeply penetrating and beneficial for dry, mature and sun-damaged skin due to its high levels of Vitamins A, D, E, lecithin and potassium.
- Organic Frankincense Essential Oil – known as the Oil of Kings, it has been used for thousands of years to renew and repair skin cells and improve elasticity.
Certified Organic Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Macadamia Oil, Avocado Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil.
Founded in 2011, EarthZest Organics was born from a simple ethos, that an ethical choice should be the most effective choice. EarthZest Organics sustainably sources all their ingredients. Their organic, natural and vegan skincare range harnesses the power of nature to restore your skin, relax your mind and revive your spirit. They meticulously blend all their products in small batches and work closely with a botanical chemist, ensuring that all their products adhere to the strictest standards. Each product is specially formulated to work with all types of sensitive, allergic and problem skin. They are committed to reducing waste and use glass jars and bottles. The entire EarthZest Organics range is free from petrochemicals, preservatives, parabens, synthetic colours, synthetic fragrances, SLS, GM, phthalates, BPA, palm oil and added water. Based in the UK and certified cruelty free by The Vegan Society. They never distribute to China, because by law China requires products to be tested on animals.