Why we love Changing Hands Balm:
- 100% Organic 100% Natural ingredients
- NO synthetics or added water
- Meticulously crafted in the UK by EarthZest Organics
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-free
This 100% natural hand balm contains the following ingredients (and nothing else):
- Organic Shea Butter – contains the highest levels of Essential Fatty Acids of all the vegetable butters with fantastic moisturising, softening and healing properties. Shea Butter is also rich in Vitamins A and E which helps regenerate the skin.
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – High in Vitamins A, C and E, this oil penetrates deeply into the skin without leaving an oily residue. It is rich in oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids and it soothes dehydrated, aging and irritated skin. It possesses amazing softening and moisturising properties which make it perfect for improving elasticity, tone and suppleness.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil – Gently anti-inflammatory and tissue-rejuvenating, Lavender is one of the most calming and re-balancing oils available. Extremely beneficial for skin problems such as acne, eczema, dermatitis and skin eruptions, Lavender is both antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
Rub a small amount into hands to soften. Apply to hands or other areas of dry skin for a deeply nourishing treatment.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Certified Organic: Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Lavender Essential Oil
Founded in 2011, EarthZest Organics was born from a simple ethos, that an ethical choice should be the most effective choice. EarthZest Organics sustainably sources all their ingredients. Their organic, natural and vegan skincare range harnesses the power of nature to restore your skin, relax your mind and revive your spirit. They meticulously blend all their products in small batches and work closely with a botanical chemist, ensuring that all their products adhere to the strictest standards. Each product is specially formulated to work with all types of sensitive, allergic and problem skin. They are committed to reducing waste and use glass jars and bottles. The entire EarthZest Organics range is free from petrochemicals, preservatives, parabens, synthetic colours, synthetic fragrances, SLS, GM, phthalates, BPA, palm oil and added water. Based in the UK and certified cruelty free by The Vegan Society. They never distribute to China, because by law China requires products to be tested on animals.