Why we love this Soft & Strong Beard Oil:
- 100% Organic
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- No synthetics, alcohol or added water
- Highly concentrated & long-lasting
- Meticulously crafted in the UK by EarthZest Organics
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Size: 30 ml
To use: Apply 3 drops to fingertips and massage into beard, face and neck. Combine with EZO Before & After Shave Balm and Years Off Anti-Ageing Moisturiser for a complete facial treatment.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Shake well before use.
100% organic pre-shave and aftershave balm contains the following ingredients (and nothing else):
- Organic Moroccan Argan Oil adds shine and and naturally conditions facial hair, making it softer and more manageable. It gently re-balances and heals dry, irritated skin and strengthens and refines the appearance of the beard.
- Organic Jojoba Oil is non-allergenic and non-comedogenic and because it does not block pores, it encourages hair growth.
EarthZest Organics only use unrefined organic oils which retain all of their antioxidants, vitamins and other skin and beard-enhancing benefits.
Certified Organic: Moroccan Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil
Founded in 2011, EarthZest Organics was born from a simple ethos, that an ethical choice should be the most effective choice. EarthZest Organics sustainably sources all their ingredients. Their organic, natural and vegan skincare range harnesses the power of nature to restore your skin, relax your mind and revive your spirit. They meticulously blend all their products in small batches and work closely with a botanical chemist, ensuring that all their products adhere to the strictest standards. Each product is specially formulated to work with all types of sensitive, allergic and problem skin. They are committed to reducing waste and use glass jars and bottles. The entire EarthZest Organics range is free from petrochemicals, preservatives, parabens, synthetic colours, synthetic fragrances, SLS, GM, phthalates, BPA, palm oil and added water. Based in the UK and certified cruelty free by The Vegan Society. They never distribute to China, because by law China requires products to be tested on animals.