Your privacy is extremely important to us at Sansaar and we want to be completely open and transparent with you about how your data is used and give you control over what we do with it.
1. Who we are
We are Sansaar and are known as the “controller” of your personal information.
Our website address is: https://sansaar.co.uk.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. When does Sansaar collect your data?
Your personal information is collected by Sansaar when you:
- purchase something from the store
- if you contact the store by email or via the “contact us” form
- if you enter a competition we may run
Your data is only used for these specific reasons. We do not share your information with anybody else, unless required to do so by law.
3. What personal information do we collect?
The type of information that we collect includes – your name, physical address, contact telephone number, e-mail address, telephone number, shipping address, billing address and order details.
If you choose to give your social media name from other social media platforms that information will also be stored.
We collect Cookie information from your PC. These are small pieces of information in the form of text files that are sent to your browser from our web server and are stored on your computer. Their principal objective is to improve your experience. You can accept or decline cookies.
5. How & why we use your information
We may use your data in a number of ways:
To provide you with the products and services you have purchased from us so we can fulfil our contractual obligations to you. In order for your purchase to be delivered, we will share your name and address details with our courier company.
To manage any questions related to your purchase in the event of any queries.
To contact you about information such as updates required by law, important product warranty or recall information.
6. How does Sansaar protect your information?
Our website is secured by “https” technology.
7. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
7. How long does Sansaar keep your data/information?
We will keep your information for as long as is needed to be able to provide the services you have requested to you, or for as long as is necessary to provide additional support.
If necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
9. Do we share your data?
We do not, and will not, sell data – at no point will we sell your personally identifiable information – including your name, address, e-mail address, or credit card information – to any third party.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites.
10. What rights do you have over your data?
Under the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- have access to the personal details we hold about you. This will be upon your request and completed with 30 days and, in most cases, you will not be charged for this.
- correct the data we hold about you where it is incorrect, incomplete or out of date.
- withdraw your consent to us holding your data at any time.
- be notified of any data breaches that may occur. In the very unlikely event that this happens, you will be informed as soon as possible.
Please contact us at Sansaar should you wish to obtain a copy of the data that we hold about you.
If for any reason you feel we have mis-handled your data or are unhappy with any of our responses to your requests, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can contact them by telephone on 0303 123 1113 or via their website: www.ico.org.uk/concerns.